Friday, February 26, 2010

My Dream: My Future

“Climb every mountain, ford every stream, and follow every rainbow, till you find your dream.”

One day, I surfed the net. I got curious about the most stunning cities in the world and the most exquisite resorts…and I had a desire to make it there.

Aside from those mentioned above, 15 years from now, I visualize myself a successful accountant with a happy family and peaceful life. By that time, I wish that I had lifted my family to better life. Personally, I dream to experience the feeling of being satisfied, having no worries and secured after my long-time sacrifices in the battlefield of my life.

In the future, I want to travel around the world with my family and perhaps, the girl who would be my lifetime partner. I want that my dream house won’t just be a dream but will come into reality, someday. Hopefully, my family will be more unified at all times especially when we are down. I also look forward that that my family will live possessing love that is unconditional and never-ending or interminable. I also yearn that in our family, our respect won't be diminished.

In reaching my dreams, I have to work hard. I need not to win in every battle in my life. Anyway, the moves and the steps getting to those castles in the air are those that matter most. I got to be strong to the struggles I will face. Of course, I will have a stronger faith in God.

0 comments: